- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck pot roast or beef spare ribs
- season w/ Slap Ya Mama to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large potatoes
- 6 medium carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1 small whole onions
- 2 tablespoons of Tony Chacheres instant Roux Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 14-ounce cans beef broth
- 1 Shot of crown royal
1. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 1-inch pieces. Sprinkle meat with Slap Ya Mama..
2. Place meat in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in carrots, green beans, onions, potatoes, and garlic. Pour broth and Tony Chacheres roux over meat mixture in cooker.
3. Drink the shot of Crown Royal
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours..
Makes 6 servings.
By Carey Corley