- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 medium carrots, thick diagonally sliced
- 1 medium onion, thick chopped
- 1 medium red potato, cut in halve then slice thick
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut in halve
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. thyme
- 2 tbp galic powder
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (1-3/4 to 2 lb. total)
- season to taste w/ Slap Ya Mama
- 1- 16-oz jar tomato pasta sauce for red or 1- 16-oz. jar Alfredo pasta sauce for white.
- Glass of red wine
First drink glass of wine.
In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker combine mushrooms, undrained tomatoes, carrots, onion, potato, green beans, broth, thyme and seasonigs. Place chicken on top; sprinkle with Slap Ya Mama. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
By Carey Corley