- 1 pound ground hamburger meat
- 2 links of your favorite jalapeno sausage
- 1 jar (28 ounces) Ragu Spaghetti Sauce of your choice
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of green top onions
- 3 cups Mild cheddar cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- Season w/ Slap Ya Mama to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, pepper and dried basil
- Skinners oven ready lasagna noodles (no boiling Required)
- In a large skillet, cook hamburger meat w/ onions, mushrooms, green top onions and seasonings over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small skillet add sliced sausage and stir fry until cooked then add to hamburger meat mixture. Stir in the spaghetti sauce. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Spread layer of noodles into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread meat sauce over noodles, sprinkle mozzarella & cheddar cheese over meat mixture. Repeat layers meat sauce over noodles, sprinkle mozzarella & cheddar cheese over meat mixture twice.
- Uncovered; bake at 375° for 45 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
By Carey Corley