- 2 14-ounce cans chicken broth
- 1 1 can Rotex stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 10 ounces)
- Season to taste (Slap Ya Mama)
- 2 cups (yellow, green, and red) bell peppers and 1 small onion, stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- Sliced fresh jalapeno chile peppers (optional)
- 1 shot of Tequila
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine broth, undrained tomatoes, chicken, and frozen vegetables.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
3. Drink 1 shot of tequila